Monday, March 29, 2010

New Beginnings

Less than a year ago, I tried my hand at this whole blogging process. I created a unique blog website (http://www.girlwithjusthersoxon.com/) devoted to looking at sports through the mind of a female fan.  Although I got great support from my friends and family (and even perfect strangers), I found that the pressure to come up with new and creative ideas for blog topics, and the time and energy spent writing and researching them, was just too much.  So I threw in the towel and left my (3 or 4) devoted fans behind. 

This blog is a whole new chapter.  It's not just about me but about the family that my husband, Drew, and I have built down here in South Florida. It will serve less as entertainment and more as a good source for updates for our friends and family who aren't able to spend time with us on a regular basis.  We will be posting pictures and stories from everyday events to special occasions.  Even our adorable and mischievous dog Buster and our corpulent and neglected cat Mav will make a few cameos. 

As most of you know, we are expecting a baby boy in August whom we are naming Bailey. This will especially serve as a good place to post pictures, news, and updates about our journey of bringing Bailey into the world, and once he is born, watching him grow.  We hope you enjoy our story!

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to post a comment.
    This is a cool system to keep us all updated. Thanks Kaitlyn for being so savey...
    XO
    MOM

    ReplyDelete