Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby Shower #1

We had our first baby shower this weekend in New Jersey.  My mom pulled out all the stops and put together an amazing day filled with fun games and delicious food.  We got to see a lot of family - including Jan who had flown in from California and a few of the Pinciotti's even stopped by to say hi!  And of course my awesome friends drove all the way down from New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut to see me.  We can't thank everyone enough for going out of their way to help us celebrate Bailey and make the weekend so fun and memorable.  A special thanks to my Mom who organized the whole thing and spent countless hours planning, cooking, cleaning, and decorating to make the shower such a hit!  We got a lot of great gifts for Bailey and we can't wait to use them all and for him to get to wear all his cute new outfits.  Here's a few pictures from the weekend.

Cutting the cake.

Playing "Guess How Big My Belly is?"  Dino Won!

Jan and Rachel

Randi and Randy

My girls :-)

Me and Bailey

Just some of the awesome Boston gear we got as gifts.  Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment