Friday, April 2, 2010

Bailey's Room

We're just about finished with the baby room.  So far we've painted it, taken down the popcorn ceiling, and put up crown molding.  Drew did a great job with all the the handy work and I did a great job watching and admiring the fruits of his labor.  Ahh the perks of being pregnant :-) .  We decided on blues and yellows with a nautical theme (see: lot of boats and anchors).  If you know Drew and me that shouldn't be much of a surprise!  Here are some pictures of the finished product. 

A view from the doorway.  Big thanks to my Mom, Ronnie, and Grandma Rita for the beautiful Bellini baby furniture!


The crib.  How cute is the sailboat mobile?  I love it!


The glider and ottoman that my dad bought us.  This thing rocks (no pun intended).  Thanks Dad!!

Lounging in my new chair...it's so comfy!!  (Hi Buster)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kait and Andrew,
    The baby's room is beautiful! I love the mobile also! You are so further ahead of the game when we were. I can remember finishing Dean's room 2 weeks before he arrived. I also remember that once the room was done, I felt excited and ready for his arrival. I loved going and sitting in his room before he came.
    Enjoy this time before hand.
    Your world is about to change, but of course for the better :) Quaranta's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss! I love the room! So cute - great job guys!

    ReplyDelete